April 4, 2025
Prospective Super War: "Let me Usik or Duba" thumbnail
Boxing

Prospective Super War: “Let me Usik or Duba”

Azhagba is preparing for battle with Bakole”, – WRITE: Sport.ua

On May 4, the Effe Azhagba Sponery will conduct a match against Martin Bakole, and after that the Nigerian targets the top opponents of the division.

“I am now focused on Bakole. But after winning it, I am ready for the next step – a duel against Dubois or Usik. Let’s give them to me. ”

“I believe that I have the ability, power and ability to become a champion of overweight,” said Azhagba.

The 30-year-old boxer won five in a row of fighting, and in his career he won 20 victories and was defeated.

Previously, EFE had to fight for Bakole for the status of a compulsory contender on the IBF line, but Martin lost Parker.

OFFICIALLY. Bakole will fight in Saudi Arabia for the second time in a row

Related posts

Ukrainian Roman Krykly will hold a title battle at One Fight Night 30

radiosvoboda

Usyk confessed to what he joined the territorial defense of Ukraine

radiosvoboda

Jordan told what Usik never compares with Joshua

radiosvoboda

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More