“

His words give GB News.
“I don’t know yet. I haven’t decided yet, probably I will make a decision, maybe on April 17 or 18. I don’t know when I have to play my first match, so I will try to leave myself as much time as possible, ” He said.
The 49-year-old player has not played official competitions since January. Then he had a bad match. Due to the disappointment of the game, he even broke his cue.
The following events (German Masters, Welsh Open and World Grand Prix) O’Sallawan missed because of health problems.
This year’s World Cup It will begin on April 19 in Sheffield. The tournament will last until May 5. The winner will receive £ 500,000.
Ronnie O’Sallawan made his debut on World Snooker Championship in 1993. Since then, he has not missed any tournament, and in seven cases he became a champion. He last succeeded in 2022.
”, – WRITE: Champion.com.ua

His words give GB News.
“I don’t know yet. I haven’t decided yet, probably I will make a decision, maybe on April 17 or 18. I don’t know when I have to play my first match, so I will try to leave myself as much time as possible, ” He said.
The 49-year-old player has not played official competitions since January. Then he had a bad match. Due to the disappointment of the game, he even broke his cue.
The following events (German Masters, Welsh Open and World Grand Prix) O’Sallawan missed because of health problems.
This year’s World Cup It will begin on April 19 in Sheffield. The tournament will last until May 5. The winner will receive £ 500,000.
Ronnie O’Sallawan made his debut on World Snooker Championship in 1993. Since then, he has not missed any tournament, and in seven cases he became a champion. He last succeeded in 2022.