“Information on the full -scale Russian invasion of Ukraine on August 29, 2025.”, – WRITE: Football.ua
Ended in 1283 the heroic confrontation of the Ukrainian people rOsiian full -scale military intrusion.
🔸 National military memorial cemetery was officially opened in Markhalivka in the Kyiv region. Meanwhile, locals were protest against the opening of a memorial cemetery
🔸 OP Head Andriy Yermak and First Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Kyslytsy
🔸 The decision to leave men ages 18-22 agreed with the military and it does not affect the defense capability – said Zelensky
🔸 The Office of the Prosecutor General has announced that he was taking the case of a serviceman Mikhail Savchuk, who returned from the war and found that his own home had been demolished. Hromadske told the story of a defender
News selection: Hromadske, BBC
Information of the Armed Forces General Staff on the Front Situation (22:00)
In the Liman direction, the enemy made 25 attacks, trying to advance in the areas of settlements Karpivka, well, Zarichne, Yampil and towards Druzhubivka, Shandrivolovy, Dronovka, Serebryanka, Grigorivka. 11 Municipalities continue.
I thank our sincere condolences to our people, all families who lost their relatives and loved ones as a result of yesterday’s Russian shelling of Kiev. As of this time, there are 25 dead, including four children, dozens of people were injured. Absolutely a sneaky blow that demonstrates Putin’s true intentions – to continue killings, not take steps to peace.
Ukraine has repeatedly stated that he was ready to meet at the level of leaders. We talked about it with President Trump and our European friends. But we do not see any signals about the same readiness from Russia. That is why there should be pressure. We expect that the 19th package of EU sanctions will be really strong.
The safety guarantees were discussed. Currently, appropriate work is underway to finalize all components. The guarantees will consist of three blocks. One of the main we see Ukraine’s membership in the European Union. We expect that we will have progress in this matter soon as Moldova.
We also talked about additional funding for the production of Ukrainian drones and the implementation of SAFE and Purl programs. Anthony is ready to help make these tools even more effective.
They agreed to meet in the near future. Always glad to see Anthony in Ukraine.
He honored the memory of the dead on the site of the Russian ballistic missile into a dwelling house. This terrible blow took 22 people’s lives, including four children, the smallest of them was not three years old. My condolences to my family and loved ones. All victims and families who have lost their relatives as a result of Russian shelling will in the near future provide the necessary assistance with housing, the relevant programs are already in place.
This shelling is a demonstrative Russian response to the world’s efforts to end this war. Murder of children and destruction instead of diplomacy and peace. And such a response should be the reaction of the world: even more sanctions, even more opportunities for Ukraine to speak the language of force – the only one that Russia understands. I thank all the partners who help us in this.
We believe in the Armed Forces and help them! Together we are power! Glory to Ukraine!