April 5, 2025
Vloomberg: Trump stated that Iran is ready for direct negotiations on nuclear program thumbnail
Ukraine News Today

Vloomberg: Trump stated that Iran is ready for direct negotiations on nuclear program

US President Donald Trump said Iran was allegedly ready for direct negotiations about his nuclear program, although Tehran previously spoke of negotiations only through intermediaries. Source: Vloomberg with reference to Trump’s statement to journalists on board Air Force One Light: “Forget about letters, I think they (Iran – ed.”, – WRITE: www.pravda.com.ua

Photo with Facebook Donald J. Trump

US President Donald Trump said Iran was allegedly ready for direct negotiations about his nuclear program, although Tehran previously spoke of negotiations only through intermediaries.

Source: Vloomberg with reference to Trump’s statement to journalists on board Air Force One

Direct Language: “Forget about letters, I think they (Iran – ed.) Want to have direct negotiations.”

Advertising:

Details: Trump said he gave preference to conversation with Iran himself, and that in his opinion, it could facilitate the conclusion of transactions.

“They (Iran – ed.) Wanted mediators. I don’t think it is obligatory, true. I think they are concerned. I think they feel vulnerable and I don’t want them to feel so.”

According to Wloomberg, Last week, Iran Masud Pesshkian said that Ayatollah Ali Hamenei’s supreme leader of Ayatollah Hamenei did not want direct negotiations with the Trump team because he believes that Iran is threatening Iran.

Recall:

  • In 2018, Trump independently decided to withdraw the United States from an international agreement that restricted Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for the removal of some sanctions. Returning to the post, he began to press on Tehran again – he imposed new sanctions and hinted that he could use force if he could not agree on a new agreement.
  • In December 2024, The Wall Street Journal wrote that Trump was thinking about Iran’s Air Force to stop the nuclear program.
  • French Foreign Minister Jean-Noel Barro, on April 2, warned that in the event of the inability of the States to reach a new agreement with Iran on his nuclear program, the military confrontation seems “almost inevitable.”

Related posts

Zelensky came to berry in Chernihiv region

business ua

Russia attacks Kharkiv, local authorities reported the dead and wounded

censor.net

Callas: EU countries already provide more than 50% of Ukraine’s needs in ammunition

censor.net

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More