April 6, 2025
US Security See denies that Trump wanted to take away Greenland by force thumbnail
Ukraine News Today

US Security See denies that Trump wanted to take away Greenland by force

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that President Donald Trump’s administration had not said anything about the use of force to obtain Greenland. Source: Rubio at a press conference at NATO headquarters in Brussels on April 4, reports “European Truth” details: Rubio stressed that “no one has annexed anything” and the future status of Greenland “will depend on the Greenland.””, – WRITE: www.pravda.com.ua

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that President Donald Trump’s administration had not said anything about the use of force to obtain Greenland.

Source: Rubio at a press conference at NATO headquarters in Brussels on April 4, European Truth reports

Details: Rubio stressed that “no one annexed anything” and the future status of Greenland “will depend on the Greenland.”

Advertising:

At some point, the Greenlanders clearly made it clear that they wanted to be independent of Denmark. Denmark should focus on the fact that the Greenland does not want to be part of Denmark, “he added.

At the same time, the Secretary of State stressed that the United States-what Donald Trump said-is not excluded, “if a foreign state such as China, Russia, or anyone else is encroaching on Greenland.”

“It was clearly clear Vice president (Jay Di Vance. – Ed.) Last week during his visit there. In his statement it was very clear that we would respect the self -determination of the Greenland people,” Rubio said.

Donald Trump’s administration has repeatedly declared intention to control Greenland, which is now part of Denmark on autonomy rights. In particular, it was reported that Trump began to study the cost of capturing Greenland.

In Denmark, statements from the United States are unacceptable.

Read more about how Denmark responds to Trump’s threats to pick up Greenland.

Related posts

Summary on the ninth pm

business ua

Legendary O’Sallawan can miss the World Cup for the first time in 32 years

radiosvoboda

“There is still a baby”: police showed the first footage after the Russian blow on Kryvyi Rih

radiosvoboda

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More