April 3, 2025
"Sent an unpleasant message". New details of the conflict between Prince Harry and the director of his charitable organization thumbnail
Ukraine News Today

“Sent an unpleasant message”. New details of the conflict between Prince Harry and the director of his charitable organization

“Sent an unpleasant message”. The new details of the conflict between Prince Harry and the director of his charity on April 1, 10:22 to share: Prince Harry got into a scandal with the director of his own charitable organization (photo: Reuters/Bing Guan/File Photo) British journalists became known to the new Director Chandauca. Earlier all members of the Board of Board of Organization”, – WRITE ON: ua.news

“Sent an unpleasant message”. New details of the conflict between Prince Harry and the director of his charitable organization

April 1, 10:22

Prince Harry got into a scandal with the director of his own charitable organization (photo: Reuters/Bing Guan/File Photo)

British journalists were aware of new details of the conflict between Prince Harry and the director of his charitable organization Sentebale Sophie Chandauca. Earlier, all members of the Board of the Organization, including Harry, resigned.

About it writes The Telegraph with calling to sources.

In a recent interview for Sky News, lawyer Sophie Chandauka stated that a conflict between her and the prince arose in April last year after a charitable game in Polo in support of Sentebale in Florida. Then, with her and his wife, Harry had an unpleasant incident, through which the press appeared in the press between Sophie and Megan.

Advertising

The sources said that Harry asked his team to contact the director of the organization and ask her to publish a statement that would refute any rumors about the tension between her and the Duchess.

After sophie refusal to provide such a statement, Harry sent her a ‘unpleasant’ message demanding explain yourself. ” Sources note that Harry has used Powerful statements that made Chandauk feel embarrassed.

Sentebale spokesman confirmed that the Duke of Sussex sent a message.

“It’s true. There is a document, ”he said.

Sentebale header also said that the decision to bring the crew of Netflix on this event is an impact on access to location. The Telegraph notes that Megan appeared to the west, accompanied by a shooting group, as well as her girlfriend, Tennis players Serena Williams.

According to journalists, she spent most of the day, communicating with her friend, from time to time asking the organizers to bring her champagne.

The unpleasant incident between the Duchess and Sophie emerged at the end of the game. On stage, Megan asked the lawyer to move away from Harry and stand on the other hand. Speculations about the probable tension between Megan and Sophie in the press allegedly angered the Duke and the Duchess.

https://twitter.com/meghansmole/status/19062235821136444774

Last week, all members of the Sentebale Trustees were resigned against the background of the conflict with the Executive Director. They were supported by the founders of the Duke of Sussex Harry and Prince Lesoto. Sophie Chandauk accused the management of “disrespect, abuse and intimidated.”

Editor: Anastasia Kondrat

Related posts

Who destroys the Russians with “grandmother”? Belienkov about the regiment of Nemesis, technologies and heavy drones Died of questions

radiosvoboda

Installation of voice or video messages: Telegram is spreading a new fraudulent scheme

business ua

The Russian agent received 15 years in prison – tried to “cut” the logistics of the Armed Forces in Kharkiv region

business ua

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More