“From now on, employees of foreign units of SE “Document” will check the status of military accounting through the relevant register”, – WRITE: www.radiosvoboda.org
It is noted that the government has made changes to the procedure for implementing the experimental project on automatic verification of data on conscripts, servicemen and reservists.
From now on, employees of foreign units of SE “Document” will check the status of military accounting through the relevant register. In the absence of data, they will be automatically entered, after which the person will be registered with the formation of an electronic military accounting document-without the need to undergo a medical commission.
Upon completion of the procedure, the Ukrainian will be able to receive the ordered document in due time, the Vidomt said.
Radio Liberty had previously told that the issuance of ready -made documents in foreign branches of SE “Document” was actually blocked for men from 18 to 60 years. These innovations did not get vulnerable categories: large parents, people with disabilities, as well as representatives of professions who need passports for working trips, such as pilots and sailors. Subsequently, passports began to be issued to men who did not fall under the mobilization by age, namely from 18 to 25 years.
In October 2024, the State Enterprise “Document” resumed issuing passports, however, men began to receive notifications that it was possible to pick up a passport with updated data in “Reserve+”.
On May 18, the mobilization law came into force. Among other things, he assumes that all conscripts, recruits and reservists from 18 to 60 years had to update their data by July 16.