April 5, 2025
Police: As a result of yesterday's blow of the Russian Federation by Kharkov, according to preliminary data, a whole family was killed thumbnail
Ukraine News Today

Police: As a result of yesterday’s blow of the Russian Federation by Kharkov, according to preliminary data, a whole family was killed

“Five people were killed through Kharkiv, 34 more were injured””, – WRITE: www.radiosvoboda.org

Among the dead as a result of yesterday’s Russian blow to Kharkiv, according to preliminary data, there is a whole family, the regional police said on April 4.

According to reports, the bodies of the father, mother and daughters were found under the ruins of their home.

“Five people were killed in Kharkiv through the drones, 34 more were injured … The rescuers were deblomb from the rubble of four damaged burned bodies. Among the dead is a child. In the morning, an 88-year-old man died in the hospital, who was hospitalized after shelling, ”police said.

Law enforcement officers recalled that on the evening of April 3, the Russian military attacked Kharkiv with shock drones of the type “Geran-2”. As a result of the shelling, damaged residential buildings, cars, fires, destroyed entrance to the house.

“In order to identify the persons of the victims, police officers have selected DNA samples from their relatives. The person of the fourth dead, a 45-year-old neighbor of the dead family, is also established on the results of DNA expertise, ”the message reads.

According to the police, there are three children among the wounded.

Meanwhile, in the State Emergency Service reported that in Kharkiv they completed emergency rescue work at the site of the drilling in the ditch.

The SES specified that among the 34 victims – one rescuer.

Russian military regularly from various weapons – UAVs, missiles, booths, RSSUs – attacked Ukrainian regions.

The Russian leadership denies that during a full -scale war, the Russian army causes purposeful strikes in the civilian infrastructure of cities and villages of Ukraine, killing civilian populations and destroying hospitals, schools, kindergartens, energy and water supply.

Ukrainian authorities and international organizations qualify these strikes as war crimes of the Russian Federation and emphasize that they are purposeful.

In the UN, 413 civilians were killed in Ukraine since the beginning of the year, and more than 2000 were injured in the first three months of 2025, the number of victims increased by 30% compared to the same period last year.

Related posts

SBU: 22% of Russian special services in Ukraine for sabotage and terrorist attacks – minors

radiosvoboda

Gifts for millions and money of partners. NV calculated who on Bankova in 2024 earned the most, and this is not Yermak – an analysis of declarations

nv_ua news

Foreign Ministry: Film Festival in Belgium canceled the show of the Russian movie “Russians in the War” after the reaction of the embassy

censor.net

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More