“From the beginning of this day in the Pokrovsky direction of the Russian troops attacked 27 times”, – WRITE: www.radiosvoboda.org
“From the beginning of this day in the Pokrovsky direction, the invaders of 27 times have tried to break through our defense near the settlements of Andreevka, Sukha Balka, Elizabeth, Lisivka, Uspenivka, Shevchenko, Nadivka, Tarasivka and in the directions of Alexandropol, Old Nikolaivka, Kotlivka.
According to the headquarters, in the Lyman direction during the day Russian troops attacked the positions of Ukrainians to the settlements of Novomykhailivka, Katerynivka, Grekivka, Olgivka, Novosergiivka, new and near hope.
“In the Toretsky direction, the Russians attacked the positions of defense forces 18 times. The efforts were concentrated in the areas of Crimean, Dachny, Toretsk, Leonidivka and in the direction of Diliyivka. Currently, five ammunition is still ongoing, ”the military says.
Also, troops of the Russian Federation were attacked in Kharkiv, Kupyansk, Siversky, Novopavlovsky, Gulyaypil, Orikhiv and Kursk.
The Pokrovsky direction in the Donetsk region remains one of the hottest areas of the front. Over the last year, the largest number of combat clashes is mainly recorded there.
On March 26, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that Russian leader Vladimir Putin was “trying to win time and prepares for a spring offensive.” According to him, “Putin prepares a new offensive, in particular in Sumy and Kharkiv region.”