April 3, 2025
Eamonn Holmes 'unveils surprising new career venture' - as real reason presenter's live theatre show was axed is 'revealed' thumbnail
Entertainment

Eamonn Holmes ‘unveils surprising new career venture’ – as real reason presenter’s live theatre show was axed is ‘revealed’

Eamonn Holmes is reportedly launching a new podcast, with plans to interview star-studded guests following the sudden axing of his new live theatre show.”, — write: www.dailymail.co.uk

Eamonn Holmes is reportedly launching a new podcast, with plans to interview star-studded guests following the sudden axing of his new live theatre show.

The GB News presenter, 65, shared back in December that he was heading on tour with his fellow presenter Paul Coyte.

Their show, titled Things We Like! with Eamonn and Paul, was set to tour around the country and their first show was due to take place on March 11.

According to The Sun, insiders have revealed that the show was cancelled because of the venue and not as a result of poor ticket sales.

Now, Eamonn is turning his attention to his new podcast, Things We Like with Eamonn & Paul Coyte, which is reportedly landing in spring.

A source told the publication: ‘There was a disagreement with the venue about last-minute logistics, which meant it was impossible for it to run.

Eamonn Holmes is reportedly launching a new podcast, with plans to interview star-studded guests following the sudden axing of his new live theatre show

Insiders have revealed that the show was cancelled because of the venue and not as a result of poor ticket sales

‘Eamonn pulled the plug on that particular show, but he knows there will be plenty of other opportunities in the future. Eamonn is just cracking on with his new project and throwing himself into it.

‘Over the past couple of months, Eamonn has been recording episodes with some massive stars for a brand new podcast. It’s really conversational – heartfelt, emotional conversations with a different names with someone for everyone.’

Eamonn will continue to present the breakfast show on GB News from Monday to Wednesday alongside the new stint.

MailOnline have contacted Eamonn’s representatives for comment. 

Eamonn announced the tour at the end of last year, as he wrote: ‘Coming your way soon and in theatres around the Country. Maybe the perfect last minute Christmas gift.’

However last week, Eamonn suggested things were still in the planning process weeks after the tour was due to kick off. 

‘Working with my mates @Coytey67 and Deano on our soon to be released podcast/ videocast “Things we Like” today,’ he wrote as he shared a selfie. 

‘Hoping you like the same things. Will keep you posted re launch date.’

The GB News presenter shared back in December that he was heading on tour with his fellow presenter Paul Coyte (pictured)

Their show, titled Things We Like! with Eamonn and Paul, was set to tour around the country and their first show was due to take place on March 11

It comes after it was reported that his marriage to Ruth Langsford, 65, ended after she made the ‘shock’ discovery that he was ‘sharing intimate chats with another woman’.

The former This Morning star couple shocked fans in May last year when it was revealed that they had split after 14 years of marriage and were headed for divorce. 

Eamonn has since moved on with new girlfriend Katie Alexander, 43, while Ruth is enjoying the single life.

And while Ruth and Eamonn have remained relatively quiet about their split, new reports reveal that the GB News star’s actions led to the breakdown of their romance, with Ruth said to have been ‘horrified’ to overhear him having a cosy chat with another woman when he thought he was home alone. 

The Loose Woman star also reportedly found messages on his laptop, with The Sun reporting that the discovery was a ‘real kick in the teeth’.

The publication said: ‘Eamonn thought he was in the house alone while he was chatting on the phone. 

‘But Ruth could hear him from elsewhere in the house and was totally horrified. She confronted Eamonn. It was quite a shock – for both of them.

‘Eamonn had no idea Ruth was in the house at the time. It was a huge blow to Ruth, particularly as she had been devoted to caring for Eamonn during his physical health issues. 

Eamonn’s marriage to Ruth Langsford reportedly ended after she made the ‘shock’ discovery that he was ‘sharing intimate chats with another woman’ (Seen together in 2022)

‘To discover he was sharing intimate chats with another woman was a real kick in the teeth for Ruth.’

A source reported to The Sun that the row over the phone call occurred in April in the pair’s Surrey home, however, just weeks later Ruth was said to have found messages on his laptop.

The discovery was said to have triggered their split announcement, with the heartbreaking discovery said to have been ‘the straw that broke the camel’s back’. 

The insider added: ‘After the phone call row the marriage limped on for a few weeks until Ruth found the laptop messages. It was another awful experience for her and the straw that broke the camel’s back as far as the marriage was concerned.’

A joint statement issued by the pair announcing their split simply read: ‘Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes have confirmed their marriage is over and they are in the process of divorcing.’ 

MailOnline contacted representatives of Ruth and Eamonn for comment at the time. 

Related posts

Incredible moment UK’s most powerful warship blitzes swarm of drones in major show of force to Iran & Russia

hollywood life

The Best Dyson Airwrap Alternatives on Sale at Amazon, from Shark Beauty’s Star Hairclestylist-pproved Tool to Our Favorite T3 Styler

army inform

‘House of the Dragon’ Starts Filming Season 3, Adds Cast Members

army inform

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More