April 4, 2025
A 19-year-old Ukrainian singer got permission to travel abroad during the war thumbnail
Entertainment

A 19-year-old Ukrainian singer got permission to travel abroad during the war

Yaktak announced the transfer of concerts in Europe and named new dates.”, – WRITE: www.unian.ua

Yaktak will perform abroad in April and May this year / Screenshot InstagramYaktak will perform abroad in April and May this year / Screenshot InstagramThe popular Ukrainian singer Yaktak, whose real name Yaroslav Karpuk, who was not released abroad in March, announced that he would still be able to go on a European touring tour. The contractor received permission to leave and named new dates of speeches in Europe.

It is known that in February, the Ministry of Culture and Strategic Communications of Ukraine made a decision on restrictions on artists who are abroad. Men of conscript age were forbidden to cross the border due to abuse. Previously, 20% of the performers left Ukraine and did not return. Because of this, not only Yaroslav, but also Verka Serdyuchka and Dmitry Shurova had to be transferred in Europe.

However, in his Instagram, Karpuk reported that he could still speak outside our country. His tour will start on April 8 and will begin with a concert in Warsaw, Poland. Many concerts received new dates and were postponed for several weeks. But 10 more shows remain without new dates. Two more speeches were also canceled, they were planned for Kielce and Sosnovka.

“Finally, we got permission to go to our foreign tour. Thank you all who expected, supported, you do not even imagine what a powerful struggle was,” the artist wrote.

Screenshot InstagramScreenshot InstagramHe did not reveal how he managed to obtain permission from the Ministry of Culture. However, it was very difficult to get the right to get out of Ukraine. According to him, during the month, he and the team turned to different structures, but have rejected many times.

“It happened that specifically when we had to leave – the rules changed and these” changed rules “had many nuances that did not contribute to a rapid solution. Since new structures were added, which also had to get a signat Monday “,” After the weekend “,” Another signature “,” I am waiting for the answer of the head “, etc. For hundreds of our attempts and hundreds of our submitted documents, we finally have official permission!” – said the performer of hits “at night”, “Look”, “Lalala”.

In addition, Yaktak indicated that his concerts have a charitable goal. As before, he plans to raise a large amount of funds for the Armed Forces, for which he then acquires the necessary assistance for Ukrainian protections.

We will remind, earlier the Verky Serdyuchians allowed to go abroad. After the ban from leaving the country, the artist still received permission to perform in Europe. Andriy Danylko announced new concerts in four cities in Europe.

You may also be interested in news:

  • Misha Krupin came in touch after mobilization and told about his condition in service
  • People’s Artist of Ukraine revealed how Rotaru wanted to destroy the career of Ukrainian singer
  • Dzidzio’s ex -wife is pregnant with first -born (video)

Related posts

Women’s March Madness Elite Eight 2025: How to Watch the Ncaa College Basketball Online Without Cable

army inform

Going strong! Channing Tatum, 44, and new Aussie girlfriend Inka Williams, 25, hold hands as they go shopping in West Hollywood

metro .co.uk

“Inspires life”: Mamarika moved a song about separation from relatives during the war

unian ua

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More