April 5, 2025
"Direct hit". Russian troops attacked Shahheda Railway Station in Semenivka, Chernihiv region thumbnail
BREAKING NEWS

“Direct hit”. Russian troops attacked Shahheda Railway Station in Semenivka, Chernihiv region

“Direct hit”. Russian troops attacked the shamed railway station in Semenivka of Chernihiv region on April 4, 11:40 to share: the consequences of the attack of Russian drones on Chernihiv region on April 4, 2025 (photo: Vyacheslav Chaus / Telegram) Chaus on Friday, April 4. Updated at 11:39. Ukrzaliznytsia specified that the Russians struck the station”, – WRITE ON: ua.news

“Direct hit”. Russian troops attacked Shahheda Railway Station in Semenivka, Chernihiv region

April 4, 11:40

Consequences of the attack of Russian drones on Chernihiv region April 4 2025 (photo: Vyacheslav Chaus / Telegram)

The troops of the Russian aggressor attacked the Shahheda Chernihiv region, damaged infrastructure, said Ova Chapter Vyacheslav Chaus on Friday, April 4.

Updated at 11:39. Ukrzaliznytsia said that the Russians struck at the Semenivka station in the Chernihiv region. As a result of a direct hit in the station, the roof of the building is damaged, windows are knocked out. There are no victims, added to the company.

According to the head of the Ova, under the blow was Semeniv community. Transport and civilian infrastructure is damaged, there is a destruction in Semenivka. Previously, there are no victims.

Advertising
National Police
Photo: National Police

In total, the occupiers, according to OVA, in three districts of Chernihiv region, have recorded 75 explosions in 20 settlements.

According to the Air Force of the Armed Forces, the Russians launched 78 drones in Ukraine at night. The air defense forces were knocked down 42 targets, another 22 drones were lost location.

As a result of UAV shelling in Kharkiv, five people were killed, more than 30 wounded. Housing was damaged, fires occurred.

The Dnieper also has destruction, three people were injured. In the Brovarsky district of Kyiv region, as a result of the attack there were fires in the parking lot and in the car dealership, dozens of cars, two wounded were damaged.

Editor: Julia Ryaboville

Related posts

Reznikov is not suspected of procurement for the military, the investigation is ongoing – NABU

ua.news

In Kharkiv, a Russian agent was convicted who tried to cut the routes of supplies of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces

ua.news

Tickets for the military are again available to the Army+

ua.news

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More